- 3:44 pm Tuesday, March 21st, 2017 by hildiwmmo
It could be the Cinderella story of the decade!
The UCF Knights Men’s Basketball team beat Illinois State by one point, using late free throws, to secure a game tomorrow night at home at the CFE Arena against the University of Illinois.
Tickets are free for the first 200 UCF students (surely, those must be gone by now) but are only $12 for the rest of us. Club seats are $20.
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE and GO KNIGHTS!
- 10:06 am Friday, March 17th, 2017 by Joe Rock
- 8:08 am Monday, March 13th, 2017 by Denise Ryan
We already knew the places and two heavy hitters in these festivals… The Eagles and Fleetwood Mac.
Now we know when and who else.
Classic West will be at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles on July 15th and 16th.
Classic East will be at Citi Field in New York on July 29th and 30th.
The lineups will be the same for each weekend…
The Doobie Brothers and Steely Dan will open for the Eagles on Friday night.
Journey and Earth, Wind, & Fire will open for Fleetwood Mac on Saturday night.
We still don’t have any info on pricing or on sale dates yet, but if the [More]
- 3:35 pm Thursday, March 2nd, 2017 by hildiwmmo
Pick a side. (Cuz I know you’re gonna.)
Yes, the surviving members of the Eagles love and miss Glenn Frey but as musicians, should be able to continue on doing what they love.
No. It isn’t the Eagles without Glenn Frey. They need to rename themselves.
After Frey’s death, Don Henley immediately came out and said the Eagles were no more but in the past few months he seemed to waver on that stance.
- 11:57 am Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 by Joe Rock
- 2:04 pm Thursday, February 23rd, 2017 by Joe Rock
- 1:27 am Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017 by Joe Rock
- 12:23 pm Monday, February 20th, 2017 by Joe Rock
- 3:26 pm Tuesday, February 14th, 2017 by hildiwmmo
Guns N’ Roses played Melbourne, Australia last night and there was a terrible traffic jam before the show. Many are saying that’s why the band started late.
Sure, Axl has been known to start shows up to 3 hours late – but not on this reunion tour. He’s been quite angelic, actually.
Then, when the band was introduced, the announcer called out SYDNEY instead of Melbourne, where they were playing. The crowd began to boo, as you might imagine.
It happens! And again, not Axl’s fault. I just feel I should defend him since he’s been so well-behaved on this tour and turning [More]
- 2:21 am Monday, February 13th, 2017 by Joe Rock