- 1:37 am Thursday, January 18th, 2018 by Joe Rock
- 1:04 am Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 by Joe Rock
- 10:54 am Wednesday, November 15th, 2017 by Joe Rock
- 11:18 am Monday, July 17th, 2017 by Rob
“These last couple years have been pretty tough… you guys are my medicine tonight.” – Deacon Frey
Tribute doesn’t begin to describe the magic that happened Saturday night in Los Angeles.
A touching, as Don Henley put it, possible “last dance” took place in Dodger Stadium to the presence of thousands of people.
Bob Seger, along with Glenn Frey’s son Deacon, took turns belting out lead vocals in what was very much an emotional night for everyone in attendance.
“It all started right here in Los Angeles 46 years ago” stated Don Henley to the roaring crowd that night. Little did they know [More]
- 12:23 am Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 by Joe Rock