- 1:34 pm Tuesday, August 21st, 2018 by hildiwmmo
Orlando today is so different than when we were kids.
It’s hard to find more than a single orange tree, let alone a grove. Forests are being cleared for more and more apartment complexes and communities. And now, Wally’s has closed after 64 years in business with no warning.
Earlier this year, Colonial Lanes closed after 60 years in business.
A sign posted on the door of Wally’s today read:
- 11:41 am Tuesday, August 21st, 2018 by ginotaliercio
- 3:49 pm Monday, August 20th, 2018 by hildiwmmo
- 2:03 am Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 by Joe Rock
- 4:27 pm Tuesday, August 14th, 2018 by hildiwmmo
I’ve never met a FOURTEEN-year-old dog with so much energy!
You can tell Dakota was loved for all of his 14 years. Sadly, his family has recently fallen on hard times and had to give him up. Heartbreaking.
He’s healthy and beautiful but sure must be sad and confused.
Please consider giving Dakota a furever home. Even if some kind person beats you to it, why not visit Pet Alliance of Orlando or Orange County Animal Services this weekend to save a furry life?
NO ADOPTION FEES at their big “Clear the Shelter” event at both Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando and Orange County [More]
- 12:40 pm Tuesday, August 14th, 2018 by hildiwmmo
The rumors seem to be confirmed now that Amazon has listed Steve Perry “Traces” – track listing and all – as available for pre-order right here. The album is due out October 5th.
Each one of them has the same message: “I know it’s been a long time comin’ …”
Perry recently shot an interview with CBS Sunday Morning that will air October 7.
After being inducted, as part of Journey, to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last year, [More]
- 4:32 pm Monday, August 13th, 2018 by Joe Rock
- 11:01 am Monday, August 13th, 2018 by Joe Rock
- 11:42 am Saturday, August 11th, 2018 by Joe Rock